• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Oft rov instructions

kodak

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Just got oft rov and tether with no instructions I saw on their site the ones for nytro . Does anyone have a set they could post or know if they are online somewhere. Thanks also got their steering block nice looking piece.

The kit is very similar but different tether system could probably do for install but instructions should come with the kit or link to where to find them . I have bought from oft before with great success and customer service this time was not so good product was not in stock but was told they were going to start shipping that Monday. 2 weeks later when I called to check on order because I chose the 3 to 5 day shipping and could not check the status of order because computers down but was assured it was probably already sent called again the next week on a ThursdayThursday and was told that it was only sent two days before but only received the email with the shipping info later that day confirming email . Later I received another email returning the extra money I paid for the faster shipping because it had taken so long which I thought was a nice gesture nothing could turn back the time but achknowledgement of a mistake or oversite does help one move on. But when I got package with no instructions and worst of all no oft sticker which usually comes with orders over 25$ my order was over 300 not that I am suggestion I paid for the sticker they may have ran out but after all the pain in the butt to get the products it would have been nice . The. Quality of the products look top notch as any other time I have bought through them but . I would definitely buy from them again it's just nice to be able to trust when people tell you things with the Canadiens dollar being so low and duty charges so much it costs half as much as the products themselves just venting . No snow makes me kranky I guess.

TestMaster is correct in that I'm the original designer and patent holder for Roll Over valves. OFT does they're own manufacturing or has some one else build they're ROV kits though.
Feel free to poke around the web site for helpful installation pics, that's why they are there!;)!

Bill

Thanks Bill I thought you made the kits for oft when I purchased just thought it was not your deluxe kit with reprise but I realized after they put their own together read some info old info from snowwest I think as you were going through the process of patenting these products good work and excellent product innovation like this is what makes snowmobiling better each year. These kits should come standard on four strokes no real weight gain a tether is never a bad idea on a recreational vehicle and one less thing to keep 2 stroke guys from switching to the dark side. Rolled my phazer and lost some not much but enough to make a mess and my buddies still bring this up whenever I buy a new 4 stroke . I tell them I can take oil with me but can't fit spare 800 doo motor which most of them ride.

Anyone have the instructions or pics of the install looking to install and tried calling oft all day but it's a busy time of year there is a 6 inch piece of hose that I don't know where to use does not seem to be in bills kit maybe I'll do it the way bill shows on his site.

I really messed up by buying the oft rov should have went with 4 stroke solutions have not received email back on lack of instructions and where would that big old tether mount tried cutting some of the rubber away from mountain strap and still will not fit will I have to remove the whole mountain strap to get it to work very disappointed.

Back