• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ohlins Electronic shock problems AGAIN!

herff said:
How/where do we order the parts to convert the EC shock to manual? Once parts available, how hard is to install?

Thanks!

You will have to send it in, the shock needs to be opened up to change the pieces. I have the parts in stock to convert several shocks over.

quebec#1 said:
NY_SXR700 said:
Yamaha 40th said:
O.K. I am going to ask a silly question what do you look for to see if the wire is off I have never checked mine I just change the settings from the handle bars and it seems to work I have an 08 with 3600ish miles I never seem to have had a problem???

If the wire is broken, you will not see the little shock icon in the dash when you hit the mode button.
My wire is not broken and i dont see the shock icon on my dash.

If you hit the mode button and the shock icon does not show up the ECU does not see the shock. Either the wire is broken or disconnected. Check where it connects by your right foot. If it has ever been worked on, people forget to re-hook the wire there. That has happened to me twice now. Dealer forgets to hook it back up. If it is connected, it is a problem someplace else.

I contacted him about a month ago and he indicated that he was no longer a TY vendor anymore so he could not accept business generated though this message board.

Back