• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Oil change kit

Carla 123

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2015 viper xtx boosted
17 zr9000 precision stage 3
I'm assuming because of the same motor artic cat oil change kit is the same as the Yamaha one?reason I ask as no Yamaha dealer around here and the Artic cat dealer near me couldn't give me a answer.

If the filter has already been changed once it likely won't need to be changed again. I believe the manual says every 12,ooo miles. Use Mobile 1 oil. I've been using Mobile 1 0W- 40 in my four stroke Yamahas since 2008.

I just go to the auto parts store and get a filter and some Mobil 1.. It's a lot cheaper.

Filter is:

Fram PH6017A
K&N 147

I'm sure there are others too.

5 quarts of mobil 1 0w-40 for sale at Walmart for 24 dollars and k&n filter was like 8 dollars if you're looking for a cheaper option

cat kits i use say yamaha on the filter if thats any indication

If you use a filter that is not Yamaha make sure it has the bypass valve in it!!

5 quarts of mobil 1 0w-40 for sale at Walmart for 24 dollars and k&n filter was like 8 dollars if you're looking for a cheaper option
50 here in Canada at wallymart for mobile 1 and 4.4 litres at that

Back