• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Old Sno scoots! - Just agreed to get a couple of clean RED ones

yamadoo

Yamadoo is a snowmobile ' aholic'.
Country
USA
Snowmobile
15 Viper STX DX red/white- GPS and KING AIR suspension 4kmiles
13 Apex XTX 45 anniversary RED/WHITE/BLACK 3K miles
10 Vector LTX Blue 9kmiles
11 Venture GT 4k miles
86 SnoScoot(2) for grand kids
I am so excited to have these little beauties coming for the Grand kids this ❄️ winter.

I think it’s even better than if I got a new machine.

Pics and descriptions show/say no tears dents or broken plastic they look great.

Hopefully decades of riding with grandpa started tonight!

Thanks yes still excited!

nice!

got a mini z 120 for my brothers and sisters kids to run around with at my house as my dad lives there and he laughs when they come in all excited after a fall or mild crash.

I bought one for my son years back and even though as he got older and moved up to the larger machines, he still enjoyed taking it out whenever we got snow here in Ohio where it wasn't enough for the big machines to go out in play. That's what I thought was a really good selling point for Yamaha and never understood why they discontinued them; that even adults can ride them. No offense to the Mini Z owners as I have a friend with 3 of them but they really seem to be limited in that kids can quickly out grow them due to their smaller size. Heck, I remember the time I took my son out on his 1st ride with the Sno Scoot where I drove standing up (had one knee on the seat) and he sat in front me and as we were busting drifts, I swear I could hear him laugh with excitement thru his helmet. I knew at that point, he was hooked just like his ole man. Over the years I contemplated selling it but if the ones you are getting are in as good as condition as mine, you just can't seem to part with it. I now have neighborhood kids coming over whenever we have snow to see if I can get the Sno Scoot out. Between that and hopefully some day with grand kids, there will always be a need for it.:yam:

I bought one for my son years back and even though as he got older and moved up to the larger machines, he still enjoyed taking it out whenever we got snow here in Ohio where it wasn't enough for the big machines to go out in play. That's what I thought was a really good selling point for Yamaha and never understood why they discontinued them; that even adults can ride them. No offense to the Mini Z owners as I have a friend with 3 of them but they really seem to be limited in that kids can quickly out grow them due to their smaller size. Heck, I remember the time I took my son out on his 1st ride with the Sno Scoot where I drove standing up (had one knee on the seat) and he sat in front me and as we were busting drifts, I swear I could hear him laugh with excitement thru his helmet. I knew at that point, he was hooked just like his ole man. Over the years I contemplated selling it but if the ones you are getting are in as good as condition as mine, you just can't seem to part with it. I now have neighborhood kids coming over whenever we have snow to see if I can get the Sno Scoot out. Between that and hopefully some day with grand kids, there will always be a need for it.:yam:
This is awesome!!

This is GREAT and what I want.

I ended up with a Black E- start nice and clean as well as Red also nice clean.
I am now trying to come up with a plan to surprise the Grandkids then
LET the ice form, SNOW FALL and FUN BEGIN.

Back