• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

On the hunt for z daffy ducks.

blurred vision

Lifetime Member
With all the hype on the mighty z and smack talk from the doo loyal I think its time to give every daffy duck i find on the lake a lesson!!! Srx is hungry!! lol

Attachments

• 20220119_112517 (2).jpg
    20220119_112517 (2).jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 157

HaHa,

Good luck with that. I think the Mack guys now know their machines are lacking so to speak. Getting outrun by 850s and even the 1200's run side by side with it. Poor buggers. Can't even imagine them lining up with what is known now. Their chasing their tails on DooQuack thinking there is a miracle in there under the hood and in the clutches somewhere...

There was plenty of smack talking before anyone ever got a chance to line up with anything however. Even with more power, they just dont show well for the power they make. Doo really chose the WRONG engine to boost. The low RPM, small port and little lightweight internals of the puny little rental sled engine just isn't going to cut it.

They would have been so much better off de-boring and/or de-stroking of the 1200 Petronas designed strong engine to get it below 1000cc. They would have then had something worth having.

I'm hoping now that the truth comes out, the used prices for theses Mach Zs comes down. My 6 year old is out growing his SRX 120, and I'd like to upgrade him to something a tad faster so he won't hurt himself. It appears the Z will be perfect!

Hopefully the Z doesn't make him cry like it has for many grown men who own it!

Last edited:
So many broken hearts on the yellow side. Haha

I think I will make a few doo boys feel good and race limiting my rpm's under to 5000 then let them run back and spread more gospel.

If they could just get those rpm's to 8000 and they may have a chance....hahhahahah
:tg:

Last edited:
So many broken hearts on the yellow side. Haha

I think I will make a few doo boys feel good and race limiting my rpm's under to 5000 then let them run back and spread more gospel.

If they could just get those rpm's to 8000 and they may have a chance....hahhahahah
:tg:
They're chasing their tails over a couple hundred RPM, but this isn't a two stroke.

I can't wait to race run...

I think there going to be few and far between. I've only seen a couple 900t on the trail the last few years. There pretty rare. The DooQuack guys think that Doo sold so many of them, but all I see around here are Yama/Cats. Its like everyone has the Yama/Cat now it seems. I only have one friend that owns a Mack and a tuned XRS 900t. I know the Mack will get sold when he gets back from vacation. He's not the least bit impressed with it, not even the shock package. I think the Hype is over however. I see lots of them for sale or even wanting to trade for a Winder or even 850's. Its bad when your getting beat by the 850's!

Mack and a tuned XRS 900t. I know the Mack will get sold when he gets back from vacation. He's not the least bit impressed with it, not even the shock package.
Mike, are his smart shocks even working? I had a Ski Doo salesman tell me a lot of the smart shox are not even working. They are locked out by the ECU.

Mike, are his smart shocks even working? I had a Ski Doo salesman tell me a lot of the smart shox are not even working. They are locked out by the ECU.

Yes his are working, The dealer had one come in complete, so they gave him that one instead of the one that came in earlier for him. the ones that come without parts are the ones not working and I hear they are STIFF! All his modes work properly and as they should.

It's really nothing to write home about according to him. I have not ridden it yet and probably never will if he gets rid of it. He also has a tuned XRS900t that runs the same. Neither one is fast. The 850's are right there and even start to drive away. He's knew they wouldn't be tuned Winder fast, he was hoping it would be at least as fast as a stock Winder, but he never-ever expected to get out run by a 850!

Facebook video showing a mach z running half a sled length behind a 22 srx from a dig. Both appear to have trail studs and both spun. Interesting.

Back