• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ontario SRX yet

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2006 apex attak and 2001 srx
Anyone seen dealers in ontario that has 1 yet? Still waiting for mine to show up

OK Rob so my sources got back to me already all 2019 Yamaha SRX for Canada are currently sitting in a warehouse in Vancouver waiting to be released for transport. So it’s in Canada, but logistics of transport is being held up
That being said, they are suppose to be released for November

"Warehouse in Vancouver " they are built in MN USA . don't believe Yamaha would ship all sleds to Vancouver first . The real Yamaha units that come from Japan would go there first , don't think the sleds would ....

"Warehouse in Vancouver " they are built in MN USA . don't believe Yamaha would ship all sleds to Vancouver first . The real Yamaha units that come from Japan would go there first , don't think the sleds would ....
I know in USA they did exactly that. From Cat to a Warehouse. It was because of shipping contracts with the trucking companies. For awhile they had to even be recrated since contracts were for shipping in Box truck or enclosed. The Cat crates didnt fit! I have seen them on open trailers now though.

I know in USA they did exactly that. From Cat to a Warehouse. It was because of shipping contracts with the trucking companies. For awhile they had to even be recrated since contracts were for shipping in Box truck or enclosed. The Cat crates didnt fit! I have seen them on open trailers now though.
They also have a 3rd party warehouse in Toronto , and I have seen many sleds there in the past.
I will be there tomorrow and check it out.

OK Rob so my sources got back to me already all 2019 Yamaha SRX for Canada are currently sitting in a warehouse in Vancouver waiting to be released for transport. So it’s in Canada, but logistics of transport is being held up
That being said, they are suppose to be released for November
No there not in vancouver we should be getting a call any time

Party line from all Yamaha reps at Toronto show was "mid-November".

Back