• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Order your TY 20th Anniversary Ride Shirts 2021-22 Season now!!

We are finally starting to see some of the merch come in. Keep an eye on your mailbox!!!

52C20C88-9383-4394-B80F-E1C36569E2A3.jpeg
66CA663D-0C1E-46E9-8871-B3EE2D0A6BE3.jpeg
6F68A3A6-1E88-47A3-BB6A-072B9B7409BE.jpeg

Mine showed up in the mailbox just now. Woohoo! Just in time for winter storm Landon to give us some snow here finally.

Received mine today, looks awesome! Thank you Sir!!

Be safe out on the snow everyone..

Got my sweatshirt and ball cap delivered today. You guys did a really nice job this year with the 20th Anniversary design/logo.

I'm sure you'll have lots of happy peeps at the Give-a-way ride this weekend picking up their merch.

Well done!

Got my sweatshirt and ball cap delivered today. You guys did a really nice job this year with the 20th Anniversary design/logo.

I'm sure you'll have lots of happy peeps at the Give-a-way ride this weekend picking up their merch.

Well done!
Thank you!!

Mine just showed up also, fresh and wrinkly out of its shipping packaging, yippee!!! Just in time for the weekend

Attachments

• IMG_0314.JPG
    IMG_0314.JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 125
Hoping I'm not too late, I want to join you guys in Jan. I want an XL Long sleeve T-shirt, I'll email Mr-sled next...

Back