• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ordered me a winder

bluewho

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2021 winder
Was surprised I could still get one but the dealer came thru .Cant wait feel like a kid again.Went with the blue and silver love the look.

Attachments

• 5A12D066-34D6-485E-8AE3-90E2779D94E4[1].jpeg
    5A12D066-34D6-485E-8AE3-90E2779D94E4[1].jpeg
    116.9 KB · Views: 189

We have a NEWBIE!!!!!

Who you Blew we'll leave out of the conversation, but WELCOME!!!

Don’t mind OCD, that’s par for the course.

Your gonna love your new beast!
Do some exploration on fixes for common problems 2 keep you off the tow rope, you’ll be fine.
Awsome welcome 2 you!
;)!

Yes srx le not shure what I should address for reliability other than go over all nuts and bolts. Lots of reading up for a newbie.

Dunno I think its a 2020 thing...... my dealer could not get one and told me too try this one.

Dunno I think its a 2020 thing...... my dealer could not get one and told me too try this one.
He got you the best of the best for fast trails and lakes as far as stock sleds go. And that is indisputable. Hold on and enjoy the upcoming season bluewho!

He got you the best of the best for fast trails and lakes as far as stock sleds go. And that is indisputable. Hold on and enjoy the upcoming season bluewho!
Yup what motorhead said------!

Back