• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Overheated

Deuce420

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2007 Attak GT
Hi, so i blew a coolant line out on my '07 attak gt and didnt know, temp light came on and went into limp mode, so i got a tow home fixed the line topped of coolant and now it dont sound the same, im gonna change the plugs today to see if i fouled one or something. Is their anything else i should be concerned about?

check the coolant level before each ride. might have to burp some air out but after the 3rd ride, it should not take any more coolant to maintain its level.

what is milage? plug change would not hurt but make sure you inspect the coils while they are out as the rubbers might have deteriorated from the heat.

It has almost 8k on it was pulling plugs and one of the packs broke in half with half still in cylinder any suggestion on getting it out TIA

wood screw threaded into it and a claw hammer with a good coat of penetrating oil would be my 1st attempt. never broke one like that myself.

If after replacing the plugs and broken coil/cap, it still doesn't sound right, the next step would be a compression or leak-down test.

Back