• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Oversteer

I have all sprIings set at 5mm preload (fronts and center) I can try to take it all out of the center and just keep tension on the spring.

I don't remember exactly about the spacers and my sled is far away, but I believe I took most of the spacers out of the tripple rates in the front.

I know I can sort this out, but right now I just feel like I'm fighting this sled. I don't remember this last year and I only changed ski's and track this year, but who knows.

I know you just put a cobra track on but I still feel a 1" predator track is what is needed to get these things to rotate or slide in the corners.

Blue Hornet said:
I know you just put a cobra track on but I still feel a 1" predator track is what is needed to get these things to rotate or slide in the corners.

I was considering going lower lug, but I didn't think it would hook with power of the nytro and I don't stay just on groomed trails.

Been down this road before. You will be throwing way to much money at the suspension. Go out and purchase a set of Woody's "Slim Jim" carbides. That's what I did and I had to then lighten up the front end because it had to MUCH "stick". That's is no BS. Trust me.

I have the Curve skis as well, and on my 1st ride with them they were simply amazing in the twisties! Have had many sleds over the years and NONE of them had the precise steering that the curves had!!! The only problem was they were heavy to turn so I have been doing the opposite adjustments you have. I have stock springs and what I did was front shocks 1/4 turn of preload, center shock I'm at about 1.5 turn of preload, rear strap pulled 2 holes, torsion spring on med. Now steering is lighter than stock skis but pushes in the corners a tiny bit. So I know if I start putting more ski pressure on I will get my super positive steering back. It really is just a very fine balance. Also go to Curves website and click on Curve interactive, its a forum with tons of info on the nytro. Or email the owner (SEan or Nick) they will help you out for sure.

Also with the Curve XS you don't want any more than a 4" round bar. The guys at curve have a nytro and have done tons of testing with carbides. So you don't have to waste your time and $ on all different bars that guys are going to tell you to try.

Back