• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

P&P HID Light Systems, YamaHeater, TRAIL JAMZ at Milwauk

Rockmeister

TY Advertiser
Website
www.yamaheater.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2007 Attak - LOVE my sled!!!
ROCZTOYZ.com at Milwaukee Snowshow this weekend, Fri-Sun Oct, 18, 19, & 20th

Hi Guys!

We will be in Booth# 308

Have all kinds of cool stuff with us.
We have been incredibly busy in Area 51.

We have limited quantities of Rocztoyz P&P HID Lighting Kits with us and have extended the intro pricing of $150 for the shows.
If you haven't ridden with these, you have no idea what you are missing.
After using one of our lighting kits, riding with stock lights is like riding with candles, you will never do it again!
Check out the Demo at our Booth!

Also new for 2013-2014 are temperature controlled cases for your devices (like cell phone).
Just put your phone in the case & plug into your sled, it keeps your cell at 75 degrees F (room temperature) so the battery stays good, will even allow your phone to charge while riding!
Makes a great partner to our Smart Supply!
Just plug them in & your phone will always have a full charge! All you have to do is RIDE!
(We have both for any make/model.)
(Sledtoyz.com also carries all of our stuff, such as Smart Supplies & Heated Cases.)

You DEFINITELY have to see the DETONATOR! :die
Hahahahhaaa!
This has me rolling, big time!
Was major funny when Charles & I were talking about it, still really funny now! :rofl:
:jump:

Have some FREE stuff for TYers, just ask at any show! (While stuff lasts!)

Have to fly to head to show, stop & see us!

Rock :-o

These lights are awesome guys. Everything is plug and play. I think it took 30 mins to install and I was taking my time. Great product!!! We'll see you out there on Sunday. Didn't mean to cut you short on the phone Rock. I was being taught some new software on the computer for work.

See you at Novi, I think the kids should buy me a Trail Jamz for Christmas this year!! ;)!

Re: P&P HID Light Systems, YamaHeater, TRAIL JAMZ at Mil

Also new for 2013-2014 are temperature controlled cases for your devices (like cell phone).
Just put your phone in the case & plug into your sled, it keeps your cell at 75 degrees F (room temperature) so the battery stays good, will even allow your phone to charge while riding!
Just plug them in & your phone will always have a full charge! All you have to do is RIDE!
(Sledtoyz.com also carries all of our stuff, such as Smart Supplies & Heated Cases.)

Can you post a picture of the temperature controlled cases? And what kind of price?

Re: P&P HID Light Systems, YamaHeater, TRAIL JAMZ at Mil

02ViperMody44 said:

Can you post a picture of the temperature controlled cases? And what kind of price?
Think ROCK giving them away to TYers at the shows this year.

cannonball said:
Still have some on hand of the HID lighting kits?

Hi Cannonball!

We sure do!
They are in full-scale production now, can ship immediately.

Send me a PM, will get you taken care of!

Sorry I haven't been on-line much guys.
Have been swamped, just returned from Babysitting the Munising Groomer People, and now I'm sick...
I feel so bad right now, I must look as bad as TY user Superfast... ;):D

(Anybody that knows Steve, knows what I am talking about... lol)

Hey

I was looking at getting the trail jamz. But just wanted the speakers and bag so do you have to order them step or when you order the speakers the bag comes with

When I clicked on speakers it asked below what coler for the bag .

Just order the Case & The speakers.
Will get you taken care of & send you the right thing.
Paypal doesn't allow you to customize the pull-downs that much. : /

So order the speakers in trail jamz then go down to options to order case right or if I order the speakers the case comes with , just want to make sure

09nytro said:
So order the speakers in trail jamz then go down to options to order case right or if I order the speakers the case comes with , just want to make sure

Yes, go down to Options and order the case also.
The case does Not come with the speakers themselves.

Rock : )

Put me down for a set or maybe two. Having a hard time deciding on selling the other Vector gut telling me to keep it!

Back