• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Packers playoffs predictions?

snobill

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2012 apex xtx
I guess I have no idea they just sqeeked by Detroit and got their collective asses handed to them by the niners , what say you??

I guess I have no idea they just sqeeked by Detroit and got their collective asses handed to them by the niners , what say you??
Hopefully arrogant Rodgers gets exposed in the NFL will quit babying him. The NFL might as well be called the WWE or the NBA because of the way they treat Rogers you cannot lay a hand on him without getting a penalty.

You're right he's the greatest That Ever Walked onto the field. How does he compare to Tom Brady? Not a butthurt fan the Patriots seem to do pretty good.

Well seeing how the patriots have known every call the other teams were going to make by getting caught cheating a hundred times over the last 15 years, I’d say anyone would be good. Don’t forget if they got caught that many times how many times did they not get caught? There should be an * by every win saying they cheated!

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the way they played today they don't deserve to keep going, there luck is gonna run out way before they get to the super bowl.

They have been playing like that the last three weeks you can't wait and try and sqweek it out in the 4th quarter. That will not work against the Seahawks or the 9er's.

The lions have been leading in in the 4th quarter of like 6 of their losses. I don’t see it as a big surprise that it was a close game. Especially being a divisional game. And I get that the Vikings game was kind of ugly. But 3 weeks ago espn had them as the team nobody wanted to face. And it was a 13 point game with the packers having 3 turnovers.

The Patriots got caught cheating hundreds of times. I guess where is your proof? Just because other losing teams and losing fans say they cheat all the time does it make it true? Call

I have no idea how many times, just a bunch and it was all over the news . The internet is your friend look it up it won’t be hard to find.

hell even mslsd and cnn told the truth about it ! Lol

Back