• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Parts needed for charity run.

Mills

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
'14 Viper RTX, '06 Apex, '99 SX 600, '74 TL433F, '79 Trail Fire
I had planned to go after the record for the most miles ridden in a 24hr time period by one person this coming January to benefit a charity I ride for each year -- WWW.snowballcancer.org -- I had things lined up with a dealer to get a turbo system donated for use on my 2014 Viper RTX. To break the record I will have to run around 90 mph the whole time and my stock '14 Viper just doesn't have the ponies to do it so I need a turbo. The dealer ship thought they had what I needed but unfortunately they do not which they discovered while going through all the stuff they have to take to Haydays. So, I am reaching out to the T.Y. community to see if anyone has a complete turbo system for a '14 Viper that they would be willing to donate or sell at a reduced price for this event. My goal is not necessarily to break the record (although that would be nice), it is to raise money (my goal is $30,000) for a charity that I am very patinate about. If you are interested in helping out please PM me.
Thanks,
Chad Miller
Elk Mound, WI

What is the charity?

Snowball cancer.org is a 501 c 3 that helps people that are currently going through cancer and or families of somebody that's going through cancer to help pay for medical bills travel lodging food or anything else that they may need to make their life easier while treatment is going on.

Back