• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Passenger backrest for 06 attak

Albanyco

Country
USA
Snowmobile
Attak
Does anybody make a clamp on backrest for an attak for occasional 2 up riding? Sled is an 06 attak with the orange heavier spring installed. Just would like a backrest for the occasional ride where my fiancée wants to tag along.

you should be searching for a seat jack for this application.

Yeah I read up on the seat jack, not really what I’m looking for. Basically looking for more of a sissy bar kind of thing. We both fit on the stock seat without her being too far back. I’ve seen a kimpex detachable back rest which I think would work if I can find out if it will bolt up to an attak.....doent look like it would.

I have a seat jack that fits the Apex available in Syracuse NY. Pm if interested.

Yeah I read up on the seat jack, not really what I’m looking for. Basically looking for more of a sissy bar kind of thing. We both fit on the stock seat without her being too far back. I’ve seen a kimpex detachable back rest which I think would work if I can find out if it will bolt up to an attak.....doent look like it would.
How long have you ridden like that? My oldest who will be 11 in February rides on the seat jack. After about 50 miles two up on a single seat was rough that said he's all of 80lbs dressed. I've never heard of anything like that but not saying its not available.

Sorry I don't have the answer you were looking for. Let us know and welcome to the site.

Last edited:
there are guys that have put one on for solo long distance touring but i have not seen it very often.

How long have you ridden like that? My oldest who will be 11 in February rides on the seat jack. After about 50 miles two up on a single seat was rough that said he's all of 80lbs dressed. I've never heard of anything like that but not saying its not available.

Sorry I don't have the answer you were looking for. Let us know and welcome to the site.
Not very far, just got the sled end of December and had to wait untill we got some snow. Did a few miles on private property 2 days ago. Includes some trails and open fields. Basically just a test ride. I wanted to make sure the sled handled appropriately with both of us on it.

There's something like this that would give you the small footprint of a sissy bar but am not certain if it's still available or a used one can be found. If I'm not mistaken, I have also seen variations of that luggage rack which have a padded pad to rest your back against rather than the metal frame but that may have been for the RX/RS models.

https://ty4stroke.com/threads/vector-with-cargo-rack.131878/

Back