• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

"Patriot electron"

Sorry about that Earthling, I meant to quote the post you were quoting about electric vehicles in a wet environment. I agree with your statement.

LOL, I thought as much. I did find it funny as well.

I think finally having an electric snowmobile is AWSOME!
It ain't for me, but as people put miles on these things, the industry will make them better & better helping pushing our technology in battery life.
I will have 5500 miles this year at 250 plus a day, so again this "ain't my bag baby", but i see the positive of it.
I heard the heat exchanger is also a heater so they are making progress in the cold weather battery department.

Now the power issue.
We are starting to see some issues here.
To get Lithium it takes IMMENSE amount of earth. I think 350 cubic yards for a small battery.
Basically we are digging up the earth & we are at only a small percentage of electric vehicles.
Then the use of chemicals such as Arsenic to extract them is NOT helping earth either.
Other materials are starting to take hold, but China & Russia have most of those so new problems arise.

Some things can't be recycled which means long term future issues.
MOST of the US electricity is still on fossil fuel so that means burning MORE coal & Natural gas.

BUTTTTTTT, progress can only be made with products like this out there.
Capitalism will push these technologies.
We demand better more reliable stuff running more miles & they will continue to improve it so they can sell them to us.
i:e MAKE MONEY!!!!
Better for us & the EARTH in the long haul.

But this weekend i'm heading to Maine to get my last 600 miles in on my gas burning Turbo.
At least it's not a 2-Stroke. LOL

Dont touch the orange wires!! lol!!
The simple fact is, GE, along with every other power company, could care less about how electricity is made. They are in business for one reason. To make money. And without the insane amount of government cash in subsidies, they wouldnt have touched renewables.

I think finally having an electric snowmobile is AWSOME!
It ain't for me, but as people put miles on these things, the industry will make them better & better helping pushing our technology in battery life.
I will have 5500 miles this year at 250 plus a day, so again this "ain't my bag baby", but i see the positive of it.
I heard the heat exchanger is also a heater so they are making progress in the cold weather battery department.

Now the power issue.
We are starting to see some issues here.
To get Lithium it takes IMMENSE amount of earth. I think 350 cubic yards for a small battery.
Basically we are digging up the earth & we are at only a small percentage of electric vehicles.
Then the use of chemicals such as Arsenic to extract them is NOT helping earth either.
Other materials are starting to take hold, but China & Russia have most of those so new problems arise.

Some things can't be recycled which means long term future issues.
MOST of the US electricity is still on fossil fuel so that means burning MORE coal & Natural gas.

BUTTTTTTT, progress can only be made with products like this out there.
Capitalism will push these technologies.
We demand better more reliable stuff running more miles & they will continue to improve it so they can sell them to us.
i:e MAKE MONEY!!!!
Better for us & the EARTH in the long haul.

But this weekend i'm heading to Maine to get my last 600 miles in on my gas burning Turbo.
At least it's not a 2-Stroke. LOL
No wonder you have OCD!! Electric is for shavers.
LMAO..seriously, have a great time. Our winter SUCKED.

Back