• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

*PAY IT FORWARD*

Thanks again Todd , it was nice to meet another " TY fanatic " for me too .
Have a great season yourself !

Have guidelines for the Pay It Forward YAMAHEATER Warm Hands Controller Give-Away.

ALL persons offering up items to give away will have one entry into a drawing for the Give-Away.
When/if you send that item out, you get a second entry.
(Must post whom it went to in your original post, and the recipient must post that they received the item.)
All TY VIP members that participate will get double entries.
All entries will be determined by post(s) in this thread.

Drawing date is yet to be determined, possibly around Dec 10th or first TY Muni Ride. As always, am open to ideas.
Any and all rules are subject to change as required due to ease of implementing the give-away and/or possible issues with the current rules.
Any possible changes will be posted as soon as possible.

Hope this helps!
Rockmeister :-o

Rockmeister said:
Have guidelines for the Pay It Forward YAMAHEATER Warm Hands Controller Give-Away.

ALL persons offering up items to give away will have one entry into a drawing for the Give-Away.
When/if you send that item out, you get a second entry.
(Must post whom it went to in your original post, and the recipient must post that they received the item.)
All TY VIP members that participate will get double entries.
All entries will be determined by post(s) in this thread.

Drawing date is yet to be determined, possibly around Dec 10th or first TY Muni Ride. As always, am open to ideas.
Any and all rules are subject to change as required due to ease of implementing the give-away and/or possible issues with the current rules.
Any possible changes will be posted as soon as possible.

Hope this helps!
Rockmeister :-o

Right on Rock ;)!

I could pay it forward with the warm hands controller if i win as my sled don't need it, does that get me 2 more entries LOL

I bought all new stuff this year, so I have this to give away

1 Yamaha Gore Tex Jacket Size XXXL Fits Like A XXL Grey White

I Cat Gore Tex Bib Size XXL Black

1 HJC CLK 14 Helmet W/Heated Shield XXXL Fits Like A XXL Grey White No Power Cord To Battery You Can Buy At Dealer

Stuff Is Worn But In Good Shape

Wont Be Back In Town To Ship Until Turkey Day

I gave member MMMkokanee a broken starter I had from the extra Phazer motor and out of his junk one and my junk one he made a good starter.Well he felt he needed to pay me so he sent $20.I will donate that to the site.Great people here!

Back