• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Paying for a TY membership well worth the money

Murse

Lifetime Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2011 Yamaha Apex Std Red
Just wanted to give a shout out to MR. Sled and all who help organize this site. I just recently purchased a lifetime membership with some anxiety initially until I received the box of goodies today! Nice stuff not only that but the knowledge and experience I can tap into on this site is incredible and has saved me thousands over the past 2 years. I should of purchased a membership long ago and if anyone is reading this thinking of paying you should. Thanks for everything guys hope I can repay the favors sooner or later.

Jordan AKA Murse

Attachments

• IMG_20140826_215121.jpg
    IMG_20140826_215121.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 122

I just purchased the lifetime Membership also. Should of done it a few years ago, but i guess later is better than never. So much knowledge from so many great people on here. Thanks to all that help everyone out on this great site!!

Thank you!!
Should of done it a couple years ago when i joined!! Thank you Mr. Sled for keeping this awesome site going!!

Back