• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

PEFI Dynos the Doo 900R, Are you ready for this?

KnappAttack

24X ISR World Drag Racing Champion
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2023 Sidewinder LTX-LE
2017 Sidewinder LTX-LE
And it's not where most figured/hoped it would be. Kinda low at 192.5 HP all bone stock.

Lots were thinking this was going to be up over 210 HP easily. Gonna be some good racing with the guys that like to leave the Winder stock, but I'd give the edge to the Winder even thought it is heavier. Have a bud that bought a new Mach and was hoping for 215... He's gonna be kinda sad to hear this. YouTube from PEFI here. watch

Last edited:

Very interesting
I can’t find where they dynoed the winder

You don't ride a Dyno. Still have to wait until they line up on snow.

The big question is can they still only get to 225 with flashes without $7000 worth of work to get to 260. Then not a logical number around to get them above that on pump gas?

Be interesting to see if some one can get into the new ecu on the mach z.

If I remember correctly, the previous version was 172?

Completed break in on the 900 motor should produce a few more hp but I don't ever see the Doo tunes putting out the same hp as the Yamaha is capable of.
Hey! That's why I'm here!
Not to mention the super sexy look of the SRX.

Last edited:
I am curious to see some head to head mack vs the 190- 195 tunes from our main tuning vendors

Back