• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Performance HELP

MileageMonger

Myself, my brother and some friends all bought the 04 Warriors when they came out.... they are all jumping to the Attak this year. I need some help because I opted to buy a new wheelie for Fall use instead because I think my sled is the bomb..... they seem to think they will walk on me so here's what I need/want:

04 Warrior, completely stock w/5,000 miles on it - other than a Turbo or Supercharger, what is my best bet for clutching, sound, and other performance mods I can make to really make this thing haul that will make them regret giving up on there "OLD" machines?

Any and all help is appreciated!

P.S. - For mod purposes... I ride primarily trails and lakes in Northern Minnesota.... extremely rare to see major deep powder riding!

mods

o/s/o primary spring sillver secoundary sping three 5/16 lock washers cr10ek plugs 137.5 main jet,s thats a real good start

We sell a Air intake kit that will wake the motor up, we also have vaious motor mods including head work, cams, high compression pistons etc. If interested you can give us a call @507-775-7242 during the day and we can go more into detail on each mod and what it will do for you.

Back