• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Phazer Anti-Stab Kit - cheaper alternative?

DigitalFusion

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
14 Viper LTX, 10 Turbo Phazer MTX, 08 Phazer, 88 SnoScoot
100 bucks for a bar with two small wheels seems silly expensive to me. Has anyone figured out any more economical alternatives?

After looking at the Wahl anti-stab kits, I'm guessing their prices are higher because they have four wheels on the bar, and many others such as this one from Black Diamond Xtreme only have two. If you are handy with and have access to a lathe, you could probably get the cost down to little more than the cost of wheels, bar of material and some mounting hardware. I just checked a kit I have for an Arctic Cat skid and the wheel diameter is 2.5" so I would think that's about the size you'd want to find if you wanted to go that route. Black Diamond Xtreme has some available, or you could order Arctic Cat part# 3604-844, which is what came in the Arctic Cat anti-stab kit. Looks like the wheels from BDX are about half the price of the AC ones though. I was thinking there was a cheaper alternative for the entire kit out there, but cannot find it at this time.

Back