• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Phazer fuel range

snowhunter

Lifetime Member
Good morning everyone I bought a 2011 Phazer gt for my son this year. I was wondering if anyone could give a rough estimate of the fuel range on it . Thx

Should do a bit better than mine since I have a 144x1.5” track but I get the Low Fuel Light @ 90-95 miles running trails aggressively. Takes exactly 5 gallons at that point so 2 gallons left. I’ve gone 20+ miles several times with the light on and been OK (I carry a 1 gallon can on the tunnel)

Ok great thx. I do carry 2 gallons with me on my apex so it sounds like he will have more than enough.

Yes my wife can go about 100 miles before light comes on.....wouldn't plan to go over 100 without extra fuel
but normal trail rideing can do...lots of loose snow or if epically hard riding less.

At 160 km's, light's on, every time. Except once last year, I got 185 only because my wife's sled was in break in mode. Most riding was done at 50 km/h

Back