• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Phazer mod's?

I will have my MPI supercharer kit next week will post pics as we install

A buddy of mine was telling me Dynotech reaserch made 3 HP with some D&D Bullseyes, they used 4 of them I believe under the airbox, out of sight...?

Anyone seen this article?

I just finished my MC-X turbo install. Really nice set up. Beat up on an M7 and Summit 800 drag racing the other day. Hope to try it in the mountains this weekend if the temp is warmer than the -30 C it is today.

Our new phazer intake and clutch kit will be available end of next week, we have finished testing this week both on the lake and on the trail. Kit is a combined kit consisting of air intake and clutch kit. The air intake kit alone will ramp up your rpms by 400 rpm so we developed both the clutching and air intake to work togeather. You will see 3-5 MPH on top end, EXCELLENT BACK SHIFT, INCREASED THROTTLE RESPONSE, AND INCREASED PULL OUT OF THE HOLE. INCLUDES INTAKE KIT, HELIX, PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SPRINGS, RIVETS AND A FEW OTHER GOODIES TO BRING THESE KITS TOGEATHER.

COST $499 (THIS IS A PACKAGE DEAL)

phazerboost said:
I just finished my MC-X turbo install. Really nice set up. Beat up on an M7 and Summit 800 drag racing the other day. Hope to try it in the mountains this weekend if the temp is warmer than the -30 C it is today.

I am sorry to get way off topic here, but has the turbo affected cold starting abilities of the sled? Do they change the mixture with the install? That part of it is what i am interested in...
Thanks ;)! :rocks:

FIXPOWERSPORTS said:
Our new phazer intake and clutch kit will be available end of next week, we have finished testing this week both on the lake and on the trail. Kit is a combined kit consisting of air intake and clutch kit. The air intake kit alone will ramp up your rpms by 400 rpm so we developed both the clutching and air intake to work togeather. You will see 3-5 MPH on top end, EXCELLENT BACK SHIFT, INCREASED THROTTLE RESPONSE, AND INCREASED PULL OUT OF THE HOLE. INCLUDES INTAKE KIT, HELIX, PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SPRINGS, RIVETS AND A FEW OTHER GOODIES TO BRING THESE KITS TOGEATHER.

COST $499 (THIS IS A PACKAGE DEAL)

Would this kit fit the Venture Lite? Same engine, not sure about the clutch settings... I can send you gear numbers if you want...
Thanks

fix, i am interested in your setup! I do have to wonder though how a different exhaust will change the setup you are selling. Did you try any different exhaust on yours? also, i was wondering how many miles on the sled when you started your testing?

Back