• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Phazer MTX Tracks - Cracking??

Hymanykd

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2008 nytro
I bought a used 2008 MTX with 2500km. As I was looing thru the track I notice it has some cracks in several locations the run across the track near the paddles. In my wisdom I found a used track off a 2008, which I bough on line. Upon receipt I found the he track has the same thing happening to it. I am wondering if anyone else has this on their tracks as well...

PS the track that came with the sled has 5 or 6 lugs missing and a bunch that are cut. replacement track has half a lug missing and 2 or three that are cut.

Thanks

Yes, the paddles crack at the base pretty easy on the maverick, mine only had 400 miles on it when I swapped it out for the freeride. The Maverick sucked in anything that wasn't fluffy powder, the Freeride gives up a bit of fluffy powder performance but is way WAY better at everything else.

Back