• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Phazer Riders Check Spindle Ovaling Where Ski Mounts

Are these kits still available?

Me too please...are the kits available for a 2008 Nytro MTX?

I'd like to order a spindle bushing kit as well please. 2012 venture MP

2014 Venture MP here, please contact if kits are available.

Anyone know if these are still available?? if so where from.??

They are still available, just bought 2 kits. 135.00 plus shipping.

Hey there riders of the Phazer & Nytro Chassis with the aluminum spindles check for it starting to oval out were the ski mounts. The reason this has happened is the rubber ski stopper wears under the spindle causing the cheap split bushings to expand and wable out the spindle (Steering Knuckle Assy. Right & Left sides $194.55 each :moon:). My Phazer Mountain has 4831 miles on it and it's ovaled out to the eye. The pictures are as good as I could get with the pixel my camera has but you can get the idea.

If you also notice the gaps between spindle, spacers and ski it measured up to be 1/16" on mine lots of room to wable around. Without the rubber between the ski and spindle removed you will really notice the movement side to side for an example. The split bushing in the spindle will continue to oval out the spindle for there is no solid Bushing around the collar shaft to stop it. The Kit available below will save your Spindles.
To replace the stock parts in hopes of curing this problem it will not. Part cost 2-Collars (shafts) 90387-1012H $6.65.each, 2-Collars (spacers) 90387-16017 $3.93 each, 2-Collars (spacers) 90387-16018 $3.93 each, 4-Washers 90201-16022 $3.92 each, 4-Bushings, Bimetal Formed $5.50 each and you will spend approximately $66.70 total. A few guys have tried including myself and found out the hard way it does not fix it.

Premium Spindle Saver Bushing Kit $135.00 for all Phazer, Nytro trail and Venture Lite, $137.00 Phazer, Nytro Mountain + shipping $12.00 US, $22.00 Canada, $25.00 International made of stainless steel will come complete with all new bushings (double the wall thickness of the stock ones), spacers, collar, washers just reuse bolt and nut for the ski to mount to Spindle. This Kit is designed for stock ski mount setup if you have aftermarket ski's and use stock hardware it will work. Aftermarket skis that the Premium Kit fits C&A Pros Skis, Slydog Mountain Skis and more to be added as info comes in.

For purchase of Kits you can contact me via PM or email uptime@gmx.us thanks.

Hey UP, I sent you an email today, I am trying to get a set for an 09 Nytro. Thanks

I also sent an email UP, looking for the steering kit and the spindle kit.

Back