• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

phazer seat

gamemaster said:
How comfortable is the seat for all day sit down driving? Anyone wish the seat was wider?

Why would you be sitting down all day! Not what the sled is built for! I dont find it uncomfortable but I will rarely be using the seat anyway! ;)!

I find when I have to sit, the seat is very comfortable...
I suppose if I were sitting all day, I'd get a Venture Lite..
I've sat on a couple and its like sitting on a Hond Goldwing...

I'd put it this way, it's not uncomfortable. I easily rode over 200 miles in one day and my back didn't hurt. It's not as cushy and wide as others, but my riding position is more important for the health of my back than a little bit of tender arse ;-).

Trevor

My longest ride has been 225 miles. I have no issues with the seat. The riding position is biggest factor. Your back and kidneys have a much better day. Alot of stain is transfered to your stronger leg muscles. I love the set up.

I haven't ridden any distance, but like gamemaster, I was concerned about the seat shape.

I had the opportunity to take a GT for a spin. contrary to the look, the seat actually feels like the bulk of your butt is on it. I go 230, so I'm not slim.

That being said, there was a venture lite there. The steering seemed as lite and they were telling me it handles like a short track. That sled has a seat like a full dresser bike saddle on it and felt very comfy. While I wish there was a short track version of it, that may be the ticket for a trail cruiser for the wife.

I for got to add, the venture gave you the feeling of better wind protection as the front plastic is larger, Yami should have done more with that concept. They could have a hit here with a single seat trail version.

LEOPAJM said:
Would the Venture Lite seat with backrest fit on the Phazer ?????

No. Exhaust pipe runs under the seat on the phazer. On the venture models the exhaustpipe is inside tunnel.

Back