• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

phazer tunnel toolkit

You could find one at my house..i think it's in a stupid location and took it off as soon as I bought it. Put the 08 tool bag on..it goes behind the front bumper between the a-arms.

I have an 09 and cursed everytime i had to get into tool bag in the front. I found a guy that was parting out a phazer with the tunnel tool kit. It doesnt look to bad to me and i can get at my belt and tools now with out fighting to get my tools out of the frozen pouch in the front

Otter

I hauled off mine also. I usually carry a backpack soo my tool kit and belt goes in there.
Edit: To keep this on topic, i would bet a guy around here is willing to sell you one for a good deal because these days yamaha is asking a fortune for their accessories. Try this site's classifieds and place a wtb add.

PM me if you want one - I'm pretty sure I have one in the boxes of parts (without tools of course)

I to ditched mine- I went with the one in the front and I have never had to get it out. IT'S A YAMAHA I also have the windshield bag.

I use my rear box all the time.......On other sleds!Wire,vicegrip,ducttape,stock tools and of course the towrope are all in there no way to fit that and a belt in the front one.

Well, nothing of any value can be put in it because it is right out in the elements. Mine usually got full of ice or water and it was destroying my tool kit because the sled bounces around on the back mostly. My sled looks a lot cleaner now without it now. Then came the 2008s which stuck the kit right out in the front where all the snow hits. Yamaha mainly looses their storage to the rear exiting exhaust, therefore there isn't many remaining places to put storage. Oh yeah, who needs their kit anways? It is a Yamaha right? :)

Oh no, Yamaha or not, a machine is a machine that is made by man and man is not perfect.

thats why the guys that took them off, me included got the front one,

it was an after thought on yamahas part, theyshould of done something better than that crap, it's an 1 thick for crying out loud. and ugly as hell imo

Back