• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Photobucket nazi

kinger

VIP Member
Website
www.piergenius.com
Photobucket is a joke, turned a great thing into basically making a lot of the forums useless. Specifically worried about Rxriders garage thread it was like my bible and I still referenced almost monthly using his index. Has any one from around the web seen a good way to transition the photobucket links to another hosting? I know all of my garage thread is photobucket except when I played with dropbox for about 3 pictures, otherwise they are all dead now. I won't give a penny to Photobucket.

I am assuming the answer will be individuals will have to create new accounts somewhere and do all the links manually again. I was hoping maybe the forum gurus had figured out a better way :)

Thanks all!

Photobucket is a joke, turned a great thing into basically making a lot of the forums useless. Specifically worried about Rxriders garage thread it was like my bible and I still referenced almost monthly using his index. Has any one from around the web seen a good way to transition the photobucket links to another hosting? I know all of my garage thread is photobucket except when I played with dropbox for about 3 pictures, otherwise they are all dead now. I won't give a penny to Photobucket.

I am assuming the answer will be individuals will have to create new accounts somewhere and do all the links manually again. I was hoping maybe the forum gurus had figured out a better way :)

Thanks all!

Reduce the image size to less then 1024 x 768 and edit your posts and upload the image to the forums.

Yes this sucks for all the old pics that were hosted over there. Let me know if there is anyway I can help to restore them from my end. Will ask some Techies I know too.

Grizz has a lot of them too.
upload_2017-10-15_9-12-37.png

I went to the link they have on our site there and if you click real fast and hopefully get by the ads right in way you can get to the pics and save them. What a major pain though. At least Photobucket still has them though.
upload_2017-10-15_9-22-22.png

Photophucket has been a cesspool for over a year now. :o|

Back