• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Picked up a new sled for the girlfriend

CooperT

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2018 LTX DX
2016 RTX SE
CDF7DF5F-2717-4DC6-96F5-EA8FE2EB20ED.jpeg
096F3093-8C91-4874-A80A-56CA4D6EBF12.jpeg
Last year she was riding an old 2002 700 viper er. This year we upgraded to a 2016 rtx viper. I couldn’t pass it up.
Sled only has 658kms on it. Now to go through the whole thing!

thats a beauty.
600 KM that is a NEW sled

Yep that is one you cant pass up.

Ahh, cherry picking season!! That is a great deal for sure!
I’ve been looking for a while now, been seeing a lot of 15s & 14s for $10k with around 5000kms on them! Ridiculous if you ask me...but I think we got a little lucky because these people were moving out of their house in 12 days and needed to sell off most of their belongings.

Just picked up a 2016 SRviper LTX-LE in heritage racing red (spring order only) with 3k miles and about a 1k in Yamaha accessories mint condition,7k..... was surprised to find one this early!

Sounds like you got a bit of a deal yourself! Lol pictures or it didn’t happen! Hahahaha

I’m glad this one came studded, I’ve been against studs for years. But in these low snow conditions lately...you tend to come across some Icey sections here and there..I’ll be studding my track this year as well!

And here I thought I got a good deal on a 16 ltx dx for the wife. 1700 miles for $6800. Must be a good time for buying

I agree with low snow and ice based trails its saftey with braking and turning -Studding helps. My wife will only ride a studded sled she is picky and wants to KNOW no stuck spinning on ice or loop de loop in corners.

Back