• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Picked up the 02 viper!

snobill

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2012 apex xtx
He’s going to love this thing! I’m just hoping he has better judgment than me and takes it easy! Lol don’t want him getting hurt it’s a pretty fast sled!

Last edited:

10C49D38-E3C6-4204-8A72-A78EE9691832.jpeg
9550235B-108A-4CB5-99DE-E2982B20A516.jpeg

They were great sleds.
Those triples weighed LESS then the twins of their day.
If it gets really cold, make sure you turn on the petcock that opens the coolant around the carbs to prevent freeze-up.

Get a SRX Bump Stop for the Engine or the Frame will crack right by the Fuel pump under the Engine mount.

Get a SRX Bump Stop for the Engine or the Frame will crack right by the Fuel pump under the Engine mount.

In all the years that I had my 02 Viper, I have never heard of this before. At the present time I have 9,000 miles on this sled without any break down's.

Mine had 7400 miles when I found mine cracked after I took the Carbs off to drain them for the Summer.
It cracks in a real bad place to because the front cooler is riveted on right there.
Talked to some guys at the Salvage yard said they have seen a few of them and what they recommend is to use the SRX engine bump stop.
I also had noticed my belt wearing fast because of this

Back