• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Picked up the new Sno Scoot today

ManhattanMike

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX LE, 2018 Snoscoot
I picked my son up from school today and brought him to Highlands Yamaha to surprise him with the new Sno Scoot today. I told him we needed to stop there to get some parts for my Apex. The staff at Highlands played along and had him come into the shop for a "quick tour". When he got out there they brought us over to the Sno Scoot and asked him who's snowmobile he thought that was. He had no idea and got a huge smile on his face when I told him it was his.

IMG_2560 med.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

That is so awesome! Just like being on overhaulin..

Good job dad!

Thanks.....I have to admit, I'm kind of excited to ride it too. The dealer reps racing each other in the YouTube video looked like a blast.

I picked my son up from school today and brought him to Highlands Yamaha to surprise him with the new Sno Scoot today. I told him we needed to stop there to get some parts for my Apex. The staff at Highlands played along and had him come into the shop for a "quick tour". When he got out there they brought us over to the Sno Scoot and asked him who's snowmobile he thought that was. He had no idea and got a huge smile on his face when I told him it was his.

View attachment 132319

Awesome Mike!! Before you know it he will be hammer down the trails with us up in Gwinn.

Awesome Mike!! Before you know it he will be hammer down the trails with us up in Gwinn.

I know, can't wait.

I told him I might have to take the snoscoot with to Gwinn for us to play around on.

Back