• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Picked up the SRXs from Port Yamaha!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
Yesterday a buddy, myself, and frank the tank picked up a few sweet 2020 sleds at Port Washington Yamaha!! Wanted to share a few pictures.. enjoy!

IMG_7423.jpg
IMG_7424.jpg
IMG_7425.jpg
IMG_7426.jpg
IMG_7427.jpg
IMG_7428.jpg
IMG_7429.jpg
IMG_7430.jpg

The Black looks ANGRY but CALM. Kind of arrogant holding a .44 MAG sayin' "One has to ask himself: Do i feel lucky? WELL, do ya PUNK?"
I'm starting to really like the ALL red machine. It's like they ran out of paint except Red and just said "SCREW it, paint EVERYTHING red".
I bet there won't be a lot of those out there comparatively, so it'd be more unique.

P.S: I need to get one of those big TY decals for the back of new trailer. I like to show my colors.
P.S2: I am in no way condoning gun violence in society, rather i go by the creedo "speak softly & carry a big stick"

What are you going to do to them before you ride-em? It seems you always have to toy with them some? Awesome sleds

What are you going to do to them before you ride-em? It seems you always have to toy with them some? Awesome sleds

This is a good question. Was thinking of doing BOP Upper shock shaft, no freeze relays and hose savers on mine as well as 6.9 Pilots unless Yamaha changed something on the 20s and these are not needed. Also plan to add scratchers (maybe Ski-Doo as I like the ones on my wife's Gade), a new track (still deciding) and maybe a taller windshield as I would like to get the young lad out with me a bit this year. Wife loves that I need to add 1000s of dollars to a brand new sled haha.

Back