• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Picked up the SRXs from Port Yamaha!!

The Black looks ANGRY but CALM. Kind of arrogant holding a .44 MAG sayin' "One has to ask himself: Do i feel lucky? WELL, do ya PUNK?"
I'm starting to really like the ALL red machine. It's like they ran out of paint except Red and just said "SCREW it, paint EVERYTHING red".
I bet there won't be a lot of those out there comparatively, so it'd be more unique.

P.S: I need to get one of those big TY decals for the back of new trailer. I like to show my colors.
P.S2: I am in no way condoning gun violence in society, rather i go by the creedo "speak softly & carry a big stick"
I’ll second the decal

Ill check on some current pricing for the Trailer Decal. I sell that at my cost plus shipping. We use to have them in the TY Store but are very expensive to keep in stock. If you are still interested please message me.

nice sleds.

care_bear is after me to decal up my trailer and i keep resisting. dont want to make it a target for ppl that know there is good stuff in it.

How about just ride it and find out just how it goes all stock,it might surprise you,and I bet all stock,it keeps a belt on it just fine.

I picked up my XTX LE yesterday from powersports 1. Mine is gonna be stock besides a windshield and a little more carbide on the ski's. What do you all run for carbide on your winders.
Thanks

nice sleds.

care_bear is after me to decal up my trailer and i keep resisting. dont want to make it a target for ppl that know there is good stuff in it.

Put some of these on it!
Ski%20Wiz.JPG

I have Skidoo stickers on mine to help prevent that from happening.
#*$&@ when I leave my arctic cat outside I use a YAMAHA big blue cover to keep people from stealing my sled

sry mrsled

Beautiful sleds Tom ENJOY!

I’ll second the decal
How big is the decal and what do you charge? Any chance you will be at the Syracuse show with them?
Hank

Back