• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Picked up the SRXs from Port Yamaha!!

I picked up my XTX LE yesterday from powersports 1. Mine is gonna be stock besides a windshield and a little more carbide on the ski's. What do you all run for carbide on your winders.
Thanks
6"inside 4"outside Snow studs Carbides.

22 inch x 64 inch are $65 each plus shipping. That’s my current cost on them.

I'm going to PM you to get one ordered.
Can you sign it also?
That way when Yamaha folds up their snow division, like some believe, i can hang this decal in my man-cave and bragg about the Yamaha heydays and boast "i have MrSled's autograph"
And when my Great Grandchildren say "who's MrSled?", i can retort back, he was the guy responsible for me spending every day for hours on a computer so i can dream about snowmobiling.

If they ask what's a snowmobile.............................................i'll beat them with my cane!

Do you sell any TY canes?

Can you sign it also?
That way when Yamaha folds up their snow division, like some believe, i can hang this decal in my man-cave and bragg about the Yamaha heydays and boast "i have MrSled's autograph"
And when my Great Grandchildren say "who's MrSled?", i can retort back, he was the guy responsible for me spending every day for hours on a computer so i can dream about snowmobiling.

If they ask what's a snowmobile.............................................i'll beat them with my cane!

LMAO...!!! Bahahaha That’s Hilarious Steve!!

Can you sign it also?

that was so fricken funny. Lmao

Back