• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Pics of Prototype Hindle exhaust from the Custom Sled Shop

VX1R

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Ordered: 2025 SW LTX-LE Final Edition
Current Riders:
2018 SW LTX-LE
2002 SRX Custom
Rough Trail: 2023 Lynx Xterrian 900TurboR
Vintage Riders:
1980 Enticer 300 Twin
1986 Inviter
1998 Phazer Mt. Lite
1996 Phazer Mt. Lite Mod
I noticed the thread last spring about a new Hindle exhaust that the Custom Sled Shop was going to have available this summer sparked some interest. That thread kind of died with no subsquent news or updates on the exhaust.

It looks like they just posted some pics of a prototype exhaust on the thread. I thought that I'd post a link for those that are interested:

http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=38669

I like the sound but i think it sticks out too far myself...i wouldn't wanna flip the sled on the side and bend the exhaust right off but i guess it is still a prototype...nice sound though

pipe

Apex18 said:
I like the sound but i think it sticks out too far myself...i wouldn't wanna flip the sled on the side and bend the exhaust right off but i guess it is still a prototype...nice sound though

thats why ITS A PROTOTYPE!!!! and I dont like to post picks till its done!!

I will tell you one thing! it will be much more qwite than stock!!

(NOT THIS ONE)

Will the production be under the seat with a usable tail light and side panels to cover the current exhaust area? Like the idea, but the picture leaves me cold. Maybe OK for racing, but need something trail friendly.

pipe

iasledder said:
Will the production be under the seat with a usable tail light and side panels to cover the current exhaust area? Like the idea, but the picture leaves me cold. Maybe OK for racing, but need something trail friendly.

AS I said!! it will be 20-30% less noise than stock!! But the look will be the bike look!! In your face! we did not want to go the plastic way!
here is another pick!! dont tell me this look like crap!!
IMG_0647.jpg

here is another!!!
IMG_0393.jpg

ONE LAST ONE FROM LAST YEAR!!!

S4021385.jpg

Didn't mean to offend you. The first pic with the duals looks great. Obviously didn't get that from the picture of your proto type. On the standard Apex what do you do for a taillight? Will it fit between the 2 pipes?
I definitely am interested in something that quiets down the exhaust.
Thanks

pipes!

Apexaholic said:
John NOW you have my attention.
I like the dual setup.

HA HA!! I did not want to post picks of this stuff yet!! BUT you guys have to trust me! when I say its going to be good!

even the stock one looks good when shes done!! PROTOTYPE! IS PROTOTYPE!! we are just looking at numbers and performance,

The Bling comes later! the dubble pipe one is up there in $$$ water jet cut bracket, and 2 Hindle pipes!!

There will be more!!!

Lets hear a vid of the twins. Very nice

I like the look ofv the twins in the first pic, but it appears to be on a mountain sled, is there gonna be a shorter version for the apex with the regular tunnel? i dont think id want 10 inches of exhaust hangin out past the bumper

Back