• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

pilot skis

Can't speak for the Pilots but I have the Extreme Snow trackers and they are awesome.
Zero darting or pushing and amazingly enough steering effort is easier than stock. I have been able to run minimal ski pressure about 40-45 psi in the Fox Floats.

RobWarrior said:
Can't speak for the Pilots but I have the Extreme Snow trackers and they are awesome.
Zero darting or pushing and amazingly enough steering effort is easier than stock. I have been able to run minimal ski pressure about 40-45 psi in the Fox Floats.

What about Snow Trackers vs. Doolies? Where can you get Snow Trackers in the USA? Won't get anything this year but possible for next year.

I've got about 5,000 miles on my 6" Doolies and can likely get another 2,000.

I had Slim Jim doolys before the Trackers...they did help darting and were better than regular doolys but the Trackers are way better handling...With the 13mm bar and A arms level it really rails in the corners. The only other thing I would like to try is Kimpex Arrow skis not that I'm looking to improve anything I love my setup but I love trying new things...I think it's a guy on here Betheviper that swears by the Arrows?
Anyway save your money on the doolys and get the Snow trackers. Go here for snow trackers they have an English side as well. www.admsport.com/

Verdict is in. Have 5.7 Pilot dual carbides on one sled and SnowTrackers with stock skis on the other. Hands down the winner is the SnowTrackers. Absolutely no darting and I mean none, and corners like its on rails. However, don't know how long they will last as of yet. Best bang for the buck!
Hey thrasher.. I’m kind of new to the forum. Bought my 14 viper last year and it handles pretty bad especially compared to my buddies Skidoo. Currently has tuner skis on it and just feel like it slides through turns. Thinking about getting some pilot skis. In your reply you said you ran 2 different setups. What’s that 2 different carbides on pilot skis? Could I just get the Snow Trackers for my Tunner skis or should I change to pilot skis with snow trackers?

Back