• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Pivot adapter with Chrome trim ring

Eric4440

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2014 Viper XTX
07 Attak, Want to get a pivot adaptor so I can use adjustable risers, but I definitely want to keep the stock chrome trim, and from what ive rear the only ones that allow that were the lake effect and muffin works ones, who are no longer in business. anyone know of any alternatives? maybe the TXR? cant find info on it...

07 Attak, Want to get a pivot adaptor so I can use adjustable risers, but I definitely want to keep the stock chrome trim, and from what ive rear the only ones that allow that were the lake effect and muffin works ones, who are no longer in business. anyone know of any alternatives? maybe the TXR? cant find info on it...
I used a Rox adjustable riser on my Attak, used a flat pivot adapter with a riser that cleared the trim ring.

Do you know what brand adapter you used?
Powermadd. I can set you up with a package if you wish as I carry those products. Shoot me a message.

Do you know what brand adapter you used?
You have the powermadd adapter mounted at the base correct? And the rox adjustable on top of that? I have seen people use the pivot adapter on top of the stock riser and I just want to clarify. Any photos of your setup?

You have the powermadd adapter mounted at the base correct? And the rox adjustable on top of that? I have seen people use the pivot adapter on top of the stock riser and I just want to clarify. Any photos of your setup?
Yes, Rox on top. I don't have that sled anymore and don't have a pic. I also have a Rox 2" on top of my stock riser on my XTX cause it was a simple app.

Back