• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Please God tell me this isn't the same for North America

sheetwright

Northwoods Snowmobiling Facebook
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2021 Yamaha SRX
I hope we will see more than this for 2020 here in North America

I sure hope the Transporter doesn't see the light of day with an AC600 engine in North America...a Yamaha 2 stroker, then yes.

I saw that last year, Yamaha USA trademarked the name Transporter last June, but on January 22, 2019, the name was abandoned.

That Transporter looks like a replacement for the Venture MP. 600cc, long track, a rack.

That guy must be exhausted boondocking those VK's. I laughed out loud when he did that skit with the sword :rofl:

Is it just me or isn’t the transporter the same as Cat’s 600 Norseman?

I love all the deep snow carving and jumping with utilities slides LOL

True story ... the last time I went out on my MP to carve in the powder I had a come-along and ice-screw to get the beast off its side. I am planning to get a VK Pro and if spring orders get the Viking costume and sword I'll put it in the mail to Grimsby.

Is it just me or isn’t the transporter the same as Cat’s 600 Norseman?

Sure looks like it has the same shakes. Apart from the nice colour scheme and badging, it's 100% Cat.

That 600 sure does sound like some of my older 600 twins and triples...

I think the 600 transporter would be a good utility sled that would sell.

I'm starting to think that's it . No build up from Yamaha like last year with the SRX .
I still can't believe Yamaha wouldn't be coming out with a 600 & 850 so they can sell some sleds ....

Back