• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Plug by chaincase question

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2016 Yamaha XT SE
As of this moment I have a splitter from Artic Cat / Yamaha plugged in it allowed me to power up heated seat and heated visor ! Artic Cat dealer says heated seat instructions say to use that plug for heated seat ! Is it too much juice to have between heated seat and visor to that one plug which is NOW Split ?
I know I could use 12 volt plug !
I just installed dash mount !
I'm not looking at other accessorie after market outlets Now, looking to see if I like how this 2016 XTX SE 141 Drives before I sink any money into it !
Tha is in advance !

I have the ac splitter there also....no issues....heated seat and face shield power seems fine.

ok my ? is if i buy the acc plug from yam is there already a spot on the harness under the panel..i see the 2018 50th has the plug as standard...or does it plug into the one your talking about?

Where is this accessory plug located, isn't it somewhere near the chaincase? Can it be accessed if you take the hood off without removing the exhaust? I'm looking to add the Arctic Cat heated shield plug that would've come standard on the LTX model sleds...

Back