• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Poll: Freeride Track vs. Stock Track w/ Studs

stock track with studs will be better on icy trails or on bare ice, freeride track is better on loose trail or in powder. What conditions do you spend the majority of your time riding in?????

Most of my miles are trail miles but in illinois its a mixed bag of what the conditions will be like. I am looking for the best all around setup.

Prav said:
The studs along with the deeper lug track will slow it down and cause clutch tuning issues

I understand what he was getting at, but don't think it will be an issue on a Phazer. You may loose a little top end, but that is common on any sled with steds and a deeper track. However, the phazer is a torquey little bugger.

Freeride with studs, no doubt about it. One of the best things I ever did to my sled. Here is mine when I installed mine. And yes it pulls it just fine. I did put the Ulmer clutch kit in it though, and I think it pulls much better now and puts much more of the power to the ground.

freerideinstalled.jpg

Back