• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Post your GoPro vids here!

ClutchMaster

HUGE Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 Viper 270 hurricane,
2002 Viper W/162 A.C. skid, SRX pipes &CDI, 780 BB
Hey I thought I would start a thread for guys to post their GoPro vids. Let's see some hot trail riding boys.
I'll start it out with a vid coming down from Brockaway mountain, up by Copper Harbor.

My girl is killing it on her SRX!!!

Nothing? TTT

Get an account and use go pro studio to create a vid.

I clocked 110 on the speedo at the end of the vid!
SRX big bore is beasty!

Ha! Still makes me laugh when I give er! This is my first sled & my first time driving it last year, couldn't believe how hard it pulled, gave me butterflies & I laughed like a little girl! Enjoy!

Here's one from the bumper of an SRX 800. SRX Chick is bad 2 the bone! Most guys that meet her on the trail have 2 tell their buddies...
"Uh yea I got smoked by a Chick who is old enough 2 be my Mom and her sled is 15 years older than mine"

Bump 4 more vids .... let's see them!

Ok load up that footage so people can get stoked for the up and coming season!

Link to a wet march ride from a couple of years back

Sweet vids bro! Where are you riding?

Ha! Still makes me laugh when I give er! This is my first sled & my first time driving it last year, couldn't believe how hard it pulled, gave me butterflies & I laughed like a little girl! Enjoy!

Bud, I couldn't help but notice you pulled out of your garage with the parking brake still on lol.

Back