• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Post your Yamaha Nytro XTX

IMG_1230.jpg

IMG_1231.jpg

changing out the sliders, movin some wheels, etc. Will post picks when reassembled.

Yes, they are flexible ice scratchers. I needed them at end season, but I must admit I'm not sure if they really helped as I still had problem with the temperature getting to high. But this was a problem related to pulling my sleigh at low speeds, at "normal" driving this has not been an issue so far.

2nd ride on my 09 XTX

Attachments

• FX Nytro - 2nd ride 1.18.09 - Copy.jpg
    FX Nytro - 2nd ride 1.18.09 - Copy.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 103
My wife's xtx....... thanks to snowmobiledetailing.com for the sweet graphics.....

Attachments

• xtx2.jpg
    xtx2.jpg
    366.9 KB · Views: 86
  • xtx3.jpg
    xtx3.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 93
Maine-Rider said:
TVBrain, what are you putting on the sled for mods?

Pretty well all "looks" stuff for now.... I wanna spend atleast a season on it before a do anything performance.

So my current list is as follows:

Black Yamaha 2010 panels
Arctic FX Graphics (Northern Ascent)
Simmons Flex-Ski (off my Crossfire)
HID Headlights (4300K)
White Skid Plate
Polished Tunnel
Black/ Orange Powermadd (or Skinz) Handgaurds
Phazer Speedo & GPS Mount
AutoMeter Water Temp & Oil Pressure Gauges
ROX 2" Riser
WRP Running Boards with orange insert (possibly)

Went with flat black to match the other plastic. Monster sticker kit or with Boost Mobile. I like the idea of "Boost" being on the side of the sled. Gets everybody preped for the turbo kit next year.

Attachments

• black nytro xtx2.jpg
    black nytro xtx2.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 93
  • black nytro xtx 3.jpg
    black nytro xtx 3.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 87
My XTX with a Blown Concepts Graphic kit.

TVBrian said:
Black/ Orange Powermadd (or Skinz) Handgaurds

WRP Running Boards with orange insert (possibly)

Nothing against skinz but those handgaurds (heatloc) don't fair to well on the Nytro, I tried them last year and they were in the way and folded over in high speed/wind conditions, went back to stock plastic gaurds and dumbo ears, thats the best working setup I have tried yet, plus they are easy to remove and lets you keep the plastic gaurds for a true hand protection.

The current WRP boards do not fit the XTX, I tried a set on my mine for WRP/Sled Solutions and they are for the older (08) running boards, they are currently developing a set to fit the 09 boards and I am first in line to get a one. Just some info for ya.

I was thinking if I can with the skinz that I would keep the yami plastic there and put the skin around the outside of them, at least I was gonna try it.... I have a buddy who has a set in the colour I like, if it don't work then I will probably have to go with something like you said.

I have also been talking to the boys over at WRP about the XTX running boards, it will just depend on when they are done and ready, if I am doing it this year or next year..... If it's any later than mid Nov then it will probably have to wait till next year, as I will be full swing sledding and grooming after the 3rd weekend in November. That's why I said the possibly beside that item!

Thanks for the info!!

:Rockon:

TVBrian said:
I will be full swing sledding and grooming after the 3rd weekend in November. :Rockon:

TVB..being very optomistic are we? I hope you're right...I'd like to get some riding in at the beggining of DEC before Jr is born...lol

Back