• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

powderlites testimony

Turbor

Pro
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
sidewinder
Just wanted to share, i bought an rb3 for my apex last week, and go the wrong box, got one for a nytro. Called Dave, they got me a replacement box out the door right away. I was amazed, they didnt ask for me to send the old box in before, of give them a deposit until they get the old box back, they're great service got me back out on the trail in notime! I bought a -3 restrictor for my turbo feed line from atp, they sent me a -4, they never wanted to belive they made a mistake (12$ part...) and would not send me a new one until they got the old one back, ended up having to buy a second one :o|

Thanks powderlites great products and service ;)!

DITTO
You buy Dave,s products you get a piece of Dave with them
Great customer service ;)!

Dave (and now Darren as well) do a fantastic job of consistantly exceeding customer expectations; they're a pleasure to do business with.

They run a performance shop, customer service is where it is at, now if we could just get a few others to follow. goood job guys

JIM said:
They run a performance shop, customer service is where it is at, now if we could just get a few others to follow. goood job guys
You got that right, customer service is everything!!

I have a connection issue with my apex harness and darren got a new one in the mail that day no questions asked just mail us the old one back. try and get that kind of service these days!! you just don't find it especially in the sled industry

Back