• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Power Commander Maps

Srxspec

Ulmer Racing
TY Advertiser
Tech Advisor
Website
www.ulmerracing.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2014 Yamaha SR Viper LTX, 2014 Yamaha SR Viper RTX SE, 2015 Yamaha SR Viper MTX SE 162 (turbo), 2015 Yamaha SR Viper MTX SE 153
WEBSITE
www.ulmerracing.com
Due to a large volume of emails and phone calls looking for Power Commander maps we will now be charging $20 for each map. This is to cover our R&D expenses as well as our time for helping you get setup. Now if you purchased your Power Commander directly from Ulmer Racing you will never be charged for any updated mapping. This is only for consumers who purchase their Power Commander else where and then need mapping for them.

-Apex maps for stock, modified air box, exhaust, etc

-FX Nytro maps for stock, modified intakes, exhaust, etc

-Phazer maps for stock, exhaust, intake, etc

That is a smoking deal compared to cost of a dyno session or even installing your own AFR gauge in order to achieve correct fuel to air ratio.

I do have a fuel mileage map that I have sent to several people. If you send an email I can email it to you.

Is the fuel mileage map close to stock or do you retard the timing some?Also do you guys have a map for topend as my topend is not very good compared to last year.

Everything I have is trail related, nothing for top end type setup. The fuel mileage map uses stock timing, just leans out midrange fuel consumption.

The fuel mileage map is setup to get better than stock fuel mileage. Even our performance maps should not drop the fuel mileage at all because the changes to the maps don't take effect when cruising at a moderate speed. It's under hard acceleration where our maps modify the stock settings on our performance maps.

So if I sent you my pc111,ignition module and hub switch back could you take off the 91 performance and install the fuel mileage one instead?

Interested in Phazer map for intake only and intake/exhaust. Wondering if you have tested it and what you found?

Is the power commader interchanage between the Phazer and a nytro? I relialize that the fuel maps will need to be changed!!
Regards,

Otter

Amo said:
Interested in Phazer map for intake only and intake/exhaust. Wondering if you have tested it and what you found?

The intake only map picks up in acceleration and can eliminate any low speed hesitation that is sometimes inherited with intake or exhaust modifications. The same can be said for the intake/exhaust map as well. Send a message to RIGIDONE as he has a PCIII setup with intake and exhaust modifications.

Otter said:
Is the power commader interchanage between the Phazer and a nytro? I relialize that the fuel maps will need to be changed!!
Regards,

Otter

The Power Commander is not interchangeable between any models. Each Power Commander will fit a specific model only.

email sent to you allen about pc5 maps and other things! thanks, nate

Back