• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Powermadd sentinal led light installation help

Sidewinder900

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2018 Yamaha Sidewinder LTX, 1997 Arctic Cat Cougar 580cc
WEBSITE
Gosselinconsulting.com
Can anyone help me on how to Install my led lights in my power madd sentinal hand guards? Where it grounds to sled and where to place the black box? Any help is appreciated?
Thank you

Tap into the power on the right side harness by reverse. You will have ground and power. Zip tie to the hose on the top side from the oil tank and tuck boxes on the left side of sled by the back up beeper.

I made a pigtail off the cigarette lighter power with a few positive and few negative connections for adding accessories. I wired my Rocztoyz power supply and the hand guard lights to it.

You want battery power to these, not switched, you can then use them without the sled running, (i.e. reading maps, trailside repairs, or just for roadside visibility when shut down), LEDs take almost no power to run.

You want battery power to these, not switched, you can then use them without the sled running, (i.e. reading maps, trailside repairs, or just for roadside visibility when shut down), LEDs take almost no power to run.
They also work great to light up the inside of a enclosed trailer.

Where did you put the switch? Beside where the heated seat switch is?
I picked up a square backlit switch for $10 like the seat one and put it on the other side of that little apron like piece of plastic so it mirrors the heated seat switch.

Back