• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Prefered dealer

Nytro1386

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
'13 Nytro XTX
Hey guys I am looking for peoples opinons on dealers. I am from mid wisconsin so anywhere in a two hours would be great used to go to an oshkosh dealer but dont really care for that dealer anymore. Where does everyone else go? Good experience at your local dealer?

Thanks

Hey guys I am looking for peoples opinons on dealers. I am from mid wisconsin so anywhere in a two hours would be great used to go to an oshkosh dealer but dont really care for that dealer anymore. Where does everyone else go? Good experience at your local dealer?

Thanks
I have had good experiences at both Fuel in West Bend and Port Yamaha in Port Washington!

My vote is for Port...

Thanks bought my wifes sled from fuel back before they built the new store, sad thing is i was in there a month ago to look at a green and gray 18 sidewinder just to see how the colors looked in person and when i arrived they said they didnt have one there, but even after a month its still on there website so will not make the drive back there for my next sled unless i call and they give me a much better deal on a new onethan other places. Has anybody done bussiness with Donahue in wis rapids?

I've been buying yamaha products from Heinen's in Osseo MN since 2003. have always treated me great. Give Monte a call in sales, its worth the drive!

Port for all your Yamaha needs!

Not to argue, but if dealing with FUEL, watch out for all the extra fees they try to add on to an advertised price. This killed a deal I was ready to drive 6 hours for a couple years ago.
I had a similar issue with this dealership. I won’t go back to that dealership

Thanks bought my wifes sled from fuel back before they built the new store, sad thing is i was in there a month ago to look at a green and gray 18 sidewinder just to see how the colors looked in person and when i arrived they said they didnt have one there, but even after a month its still on there website so will not make the drive back there for my next sled unless i call and they give me a much better deal on a new onethan other places. Has anybody done bussiness with Donahue in wis rapids?
Yes I have because it’s a half mile away it’s been a few years but they didn’t like to Budge on their prices . The shop is good tho .

Pat’s is great in Greenland MI not sure where you are but Pat’s customers come from IL, WI, MN , IN , OH and lower MI. That good st what they do.

Thanks
live right by marshfield dealt with just about every close dealer and right now ones i go to is port yamaha in port washington, Hauck Powersports in rice lake, jc powersports in crivitz. if you are up in michigan and want a great dealer check out pats motorsports or meyer yamaha

Back