• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Preliminary Winter Outlook

This winter looks to be colder than average in the mid-atlantic, northeast and midwest while warmer particularly in the southeast. There likely will be more storm systems but likely they will be too fast moving along the east coast to bring any historic snow. However we belive that the weather pattern will follow the usual for a neutral year. We will also have visits from the polar vertex with how the jet stream will set up. The bulk of the cold air will be located in the midwest and great lakes region. You will likely have a lot of clipper systems that will put down some high ratio snowfall. The tropical jetstream should be pretty active with the typical pattern of a neautral esno. Any comments or questions feel free to post them bellow.

Works for me!!!

Having been away from snowmobiling for 10 years, I am REALLY hoping for a bunch of the white stuff.
:letsnow:
I do downhill ski as well, so....;)!

We really need a decent yr for the Midwest because its been to long. I cant afford to drive 4-5hrs every weekend to find snow.

Back