• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

price check, '08 Apex

siudog

I gotta move quick if I'm buying this and need some input on what you guys think of price and what to watch for with this many miles. '08 Apex GT, blue, 64xx miles, stock, picked, ready to ride, no cover, all miles in N. Wisconsin. Looks really clean except it has a 1 foot long scratch in the side panel. $4000 from a friend of a friend. Riding the 2 stroke Yammies, not too knowledgeable on the Apex. Heard the '08 was an upgrade year. Please confirm. Thanks in advance!

i dont know what that price sounds like in the u.s.of a but that is a pretty good deal here in ontario.6400 miles on these sleds isn't a lot.

siudog said:
I gotta move quick if I'm buying this and need some input on what you guys think of price and what to watch for with this many miles. '08 Apex GT, blue, 64xx miles, stock, picked, ready to ride, no cover, all miles in N. Wisconsin. Looks really clean except it has a 1 foot long scratch in the side panel. $4000 from a friend of a friend. Riding the 2 stroke Yammies, not too knowledgeable on the Apex. Thanks in advance!

Good price I got 4000 trade-in on a 06 with 12,000mi

I just paid more than that for a 07 attak gt with 6000 mi........I guess I got screwed LOL! :o|

Check w arm were the limiter strap is, try to inspect drive shaft. Those things were not upgraded until 09. Hand warmers were not upgraded until 2010. How is the track? For 4k, it sounds like a good deal. I would expect to be doings some bearings maybe a track and upgradeing the drive shaft if I were buying it. Unless the Guy has kept up with it and followed maintenance suggested on this site.

From what I have read on here when the sleds get up in the miles they were cracking, there is plenty of threads on here about it. I looked into it and the shafts were upgraded in 2009.

A 2008 Apex GT should not be blue! That sled should be the White/Black/Red 40th anniversary scheme like in my avatar.

Check the 10th digit of the VIN - that is what year the sled is:

6=2006
7=2007...
A=2010
B=2011

PowderPoacher said:
A 2008 Apex GT should not be blue! That sled should be the White/Black/Red 40th anniversary scheme like in my avatar.

Check the 10th digit of the VIN - that is what year the sled is:

6=2006
7=2007...
A=2010
B=2011

It should also have the Ohlins from shocks.

I don't think the 08 is blue as I have an Apex GT LTX and it is white red and black. A retro look and was the 40th anniversary ride for that year. I would not let mine go for that cheap.

08 Apex

I've seen that Ulmer has a black and red 08 FS, was the retro look a early order option?

I have a blue 08 apex. I think the blue was a Canadian sled only in that year.

Back