• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Primary quickie maintenance.

Doc Harley

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
USA
Snowmobile
'17 Sidewinder LTX SE
Hey guys. What can I do to clean up primary rollers while on the sled & which way should I rotate clutch???

Please don't ask....... forgiveness is true love. Lol..

Merry Christmas.......

Rotate in forward direction only.

Maybe lightly sand the rollers with some emery cloth or green pad should work.

So counterclockwise? Thanks.....can I call you OCD Dan...is that wrong? You're the best. Merry Christmas buddy....

You better remove them for inspection!
It take 2 minutes to do whit clutch on the sled 8mm 8mm and its done! Make sure which way they rotate before removing them and chek for bushing "slip" clockwise ;-)

You better remove them for inspection!
It take 2 minutes to do whit clutch on the sled 8mm 8mm and its done! Make sure which way they rotate before removing them and chek for bushing "slip" clockwise ;-)

Byam, bushing goes back in exactly the way it came out. Rotating in same direction?

Bushing slip?? How do I check for that?

So counterclockwise? Thanks.....can I call you OCD Dan...is that wrong? You're the best. Merry Christmas buddy....
Easy way to remind yourself is.....which way does the clutch turn for thousands upon thousands of miles? Just common sense to be sure to turn it that same way. lol

Dan

Back