• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Pro active suspension question

dylanjen9

Expert
I have an apex mtn 162 with proactive suspension. There is a bar between rails that The rear shock and 2 support bars bolt to. My question is when suspension compresses is the thing on bar supposed to swing down towards track or up away from track

I have an apex mtn 162 with proactive suspension. There is a bar between rails that The rear shock and 2 support bars bolt to. My question is when suspension compresses is the thing on bar supposed to swing down towards track or up away from track

Do you have it a part and trying to put it back together?

2BC63B4C-0FD0-4530-B993-38A69A8CF8EF.jpeg

This is the part. It’s being pushed down towards track and taking pieces off track. You can see where shock has broke a piece of it off. I don’t see any adjustments other than drilling new holes and moving it back.

That bracket is up and should never be down towards the track.

I bought this suspension used so I don’t Know what it’s been through. But it seems like the shock and the 2 support bars are to short

Back