• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

problems turning

Dave Noel

Hi all fist post here. Fond this site while looking up a code 84 problem.

I was wondering if anyone wiht a VK Pro have trouble turning the machine and slipping off narrow hard packed trails and diving into powder.

I have the 11 inch ski skins and the machine doesn't nose dive nearly as much now. Do you have the 07 or 06??

sorry it took so long to reply. I have the 06.
I just installed the 11 skins too but the snow is so hard packed now there is not sinking problem at all for anyone :)

Usually when I come off the throttle and the nose goes down a bit there isno problem turning. I know it would be crazy to adjust the suspension to put more weight on the skiis. I find the problem mostly on fresh powder.

I have tightened the limiter strap some and removed the 11 inch skins for the spring conditions. The machine answers better with the limiter strap tightened. Have you seen the 07 in action with regard to the hi/lo transmission?

I've groomed a short bit with an 07. torque and more torque, works well.

normal_IMG_2331.JPG

normal_IMG_2335.JPG

:rules

Back